1. The moderator of each session has 5 minutes to introduce the presenters.
2. Each presenter has 20 minutes to present the paper. There is a five-minute Q&A session at the end of each panel.
3. Three minutes before the time limit, speakers/presenters are reminded by one short ring and another two long rings when the time is up. As a matter of courtesy to the next presentation, each speaker/presenter is reminded to observe the time constraints.
4. Each question from the floor is limited to 1 minute and the responses from the discussions are requested to be no more than 2 minutes.
5. During the sessions, please turn off your cell phone or switch them to silent mode. Thank you for your cooperation.